Terms of Sale
- Since the main objective of the company is to make the sale available via its website to reach the consumer, the website is limited to personal use and not commercial sales or distributors. The company has the right to cancel any purchase order made by distributors, or repeated purchase orders for another person. The company may set limitations on sold commodity numbers and commodities listed in purchase orders to allow other customers to benefit from the offers.
- We are keen to provide the most accurate information related to prices to all users, however, errors may sometimes occur; such as in case a reasonable product price is not set correctly. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order issued on our site related to a product of an expired offer; the order may only proceed after modifying the price and informing the customer of such price, and receiving customer confirmation.
- The Company reserves the right to correct errors, update the contents of our website, or modify product prices at any time without prior notice. The Company may modify or delete any item of company sale policy at any time without prior notice.
- All payment methods are possible and available to all our customers in order to facilitate the payment process, whether cash upon delivery or online payment. The company has the right to demand some data or proof that it deems necessary to complete the sale process through the website. The company may cancel the purchase order in the event the customer refuses to comply with the company’s requirements. The company will not be responsible for any bank transactions between the customer and his bank, and the company’s role is limited to asking the bank to pay the outstanding amount. In case of non-payment, the company has the right to cancel the purchase order without referring to the customer.
- The customer issues a purchase order via our website, after completing all the steps successfully, and chooses the date for executing the order according to the available dates on the website, an e-mail is sent to the customer with details of the purchase order and its status, and the customer is contacted.
- The purchase order issued by the customer is accepted by the company when the company notifies the customer of the acceptance of the purchase order in writing via e-mail or a telephone call.
Methods of Payment
- Cash on Delivery:
- The customer pays the value of the invoice to the delivery courier upon receiving the commodity.
- Electronic payment using Visa or MasterCard cards “Online”
- The customer pays the value of the invoice using MasterCard or Visa cards “online”, while issuing purchase order on the company’s website. In some cases, the customer does not complete the process correctly, and despite that, the amount is deducted from the customer’s account. In such an event, the customer may refer to his bank to find out the date of refunding the amount.Without any responsibility on the company in this regard.
Exchange and Return Policy
The consumer has the right to exchange or return the commodity and return its value within 30 days from the date of purchase if it is defective or does not conform to the specifications or the purpose for which it was contracted, in accordance with the instructions of the Egyptian Consumers Protection Agency (Article 21 of the Consumer Protection Law).
Provided that the consumer presents the invoice and all the device’s accessories and inclusions and its packaging.
In the event that this period of “30 days” has passed from the date of purchase order on the invoice, the consumer has no right to demand the replacement or return of the commodity or refund its value.
The consumer has the right to exchange or return the commodity and get its value back without incurring any expenses within 14 days from the day of receiving it “except for personal care products” according to (Article 17 of the Consumer Protection Law) without prejudice to any warranties or guarantees. Provided that the commodity is in the same condition it was in at the time of sale, “i.e., unused and in the same packaging.”
The amount is refunded to the customer in the same method of payment used by the customer, with administrative expenses of % of the value of the commodity for the benefit of the electronic payment services users, but in the event that the sold commodity does not retain its condition at the time of receipt and its original status specified by law has changed, the consumer shall have no right to demand replacement or refund of the value.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.